The beautiful Sophia Loren shares some gems of wisdom…..
– I’ve never tried to block out the memories of the past, even though some are painful. I don’t understand people who hide from their past. Everything you live through helps to make you the person you are now.
– It’s a mistake to think that once you’re done with school you need never learn anything new.
– Sex appeal is fifty percent what you’ve got and fifty percent what people think you’ve got.
– There is a fountain of youth: it is your mind, your talents, the creativity you bring to your life and the lives of people you love. When you learn to tap this source, you will truly have defeated age.
– A woman’s dress should be like a barbed-wire fence: serving its purpose without obstructing the view.
– Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical.