We all have bad days but I seem to have very bad days at times. Take yesterday for instance. I fell and nearly smashed my BlackBerry. I got a few grazes and when I woke up this morning I feel like I was beaten up by a big stick. Anyway, the BlackBerry is fine, thank you for asking, and I’m ok too, thank you for asking but I’m irritated with other stuff now! Grrr!
- Power cuts early in the morning. The insta-shower doesn’t work and neither does the kettle.
- My chocolate cravings at an unearthly hour. I have been up since 3.15am wishing I could sink my teeth into a few Dime bars. (Few = at least 9)
- The kids school bus arriving ten minutes early and hooting like imbeciles at the gate so early in the morning irritating not just me but the entire neighbourhood.
- The annoying howling of the bloody neighbourhood dogs last night and my mannerless lot joining in like they were Pavarotti and Co. trying to howl the Nessun Dorma.
- And last but not the least for today, some idiot calling me at 6.38am with a blocked number 6 times. I will reserve the potty mouth for now. I’ll vent if I get called again by this git.
Have a good day. And I’ll try to do the same.