- All that is gold does not glitter,
- Not all those who wander are lost;
- The old that is strong does not wither,
- Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
- From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
- A light from the shadows shall spring;
- Renewed shall be blade that was broken,
- The crownless again shall be king
2 thoughts on “Not all who wander….”
i love this one!!
Not all who wander are lost is one of my most FAVOURITE quotes ever since i heard it. Thanks for the feedback on the Korner, Swati. Hope you are enjoying it.