- You need:
- For the Cheese cake:
- – 2 tubs of 200g Cream Cheese
- – 50g of icing sugar
- – 2 lemons (juice and finely grated rind)
- – Splash of double cream or milk in case your cream cheese mixture gets too thick
- For the biscuit base:
- – Chunk of butter (50-75g)
- – Half a pack of digestive biscuits (150g ish, you can use any biscuits, however)
- Mix all of the cheesecake ingredients together (the cream cheese, lemon, icing sugar and double cream) make sure it is well mixed, and you are getting lots of air into the mixture. Also make sure the lemon juice and rind is mixed in evenly into the mixture.
- Heat up your butter until it is melted (either on the hob or in the microwave).
- Mash up your biscuits into tiny pieces and put them in a bowl and mix in your melted butter.
- Press your biscuit base into moulds (you can use cake cases or no mould, but I find it easier to use one than not).
- Pile your cheesecake mix on top of the biscuit base in each mould, smoothing down the mixture on top and then leave in the fridge until serving (leave in the fridge for a minimum of half an hour, as the cheesecake is much better when served cool). When they are ready to serve, simply pop them out of the moulds, and enjoy!